Roland AT-90SL Atelier orgel Occasion
Schitterende Atelier AT-90SL voor een aantrekkelijke prijs.
Alles aan de topmodellen van Roland Atelier orgels ademt kwaliteit uit. De toetsen spelen/glijden heerlijk, de speakers klinken vol, massaal en denderen de kamer in en het meubel is oogstrelend mooi.
Geniet van fantastische klanken zoals diverse organs met digital drawbars, strings, choirs etc.. Ook de styles zijn goed geprogrammeerd en het onderklavier kun je splitten zodat je eigenlijk een 3-klaviers orgel hebt.
Tip: Sluit een Ketron SD40 Arranger Module aan op deze Atelier en je hebt een modern, hedendaags orgel met de laatste snufjes. De combinatie Live Styles van Ketron SD40 met de mooie lower layers van deze Atelier maken de begeleiding zeer vol. De nieuwste soloklanken en samples van de Ketron afwisselen of combineren met de Atelier sounds maakt dit instrument helemaal up to date!
Garantie: 12 maanden
Beschikbaarheid: Niet Voorradig
Elegant Design Worthy of a Flagship AtelierThe AT-90SL is based on a traditional organ console design and is impeccably crafted from the finest American woods. The elegant dark walnut cabinet features an illuminated console panel and 25 wooden pedals, which cover a wide range of registers and free you from the common single-octave limit. An adjustable music stand is also included for easy sheet music positioning. A Full Compliment of High-Quality Organ SoundsThe AT-90S lets you fully enjoy the highquality organ sounds that form the foundation of organ music: jazz organ, pipe organ and theater organ.
And unlike other Ateliers, the AT-90S is equipped with a footage sound source that combines ranks of different lengths to produce a rich, full-bodied sound¡ªjust like a real pipe organ. There¡¯s even a Digital Harmonic Bar function that can modify the volume balance of each footage for flute-type voices. New Features and Functions Combine for Incredible PerformanceThe AT-90S features a variety of onboard effects including rotary, sustain and enhanced reverb based on Roland¡¯s RSS (Roland SoundSpace) technology.
A built in speaker provides incredibly rich sound, while Auxiliary output jacks for the RSS ambiance can be used to connect the AT-90S to an external audio system, making it possible to enjoy the rich ambience of a concert hall or cathedral right in your own home.
Simplified Front Panel LayoutThe AT-90S front panel is designed with a simple, straightforward button layout so that players will feel comfortable from the moment they first sit down. A large, clear color touchscreen makes it easy to access the many exciting features of this advanced, yet intuitive instrument. Inspiring New Sounds to Release Your Creative PotentialIn addition to organ sounds, the AT-90S features stunning pianos, strings, brass, guitars and more. New Active Expression Sounds add a highly expressive touch to your performance, from the unique fortes of brass and woodwind instruments to the subtle harmonies of layered organ sounds.
Additional ¡°Human Voice¡±sounds such as Gregorian Choir, Jazz Scat and Soprano Voice are also provided¡ªcomplete with phrases like ¡°Amen¡± and ¡°Hallelujah.¡±
Diverse Music Styles to Expand Your Creative PotentialOne of the AT-90S¡¯ greatest features is its wide range of music styles (rhythms and performance patterns), which were produced by professional musicians from around the world. Create lush accompaniments using the Big Band or March styles, or use a simple acoustic instrumental style to complement a vocal soloist. These styles are so realistic, it feels like you¡¯re playing with a live band! The AT-90S also has a variety of ¡°Style Orchestrator ¡± functions that add diversity to the accompaniments based on the selected style.
Helpful Features Make It Easy to Sound Great!
The AT-90S can even help you select the optimum settings for your performance. 16 different accompaniment settings for each music style can be accessed simply by pressing the One Touch Program button. A helpful Music Assistant makes it easy to load optimum rhythm, tempo and tone settings by selecting keywords on the LCD panel. And with the Quick Registration function, you can enjoy brilliant registrations created by world-renowned organists. Innovative Functions Create New Potential for Organ MusicTake your playing further with unique features like Harmony Intelligence, which creates beautiful harmonies based on left-hand chords. A floppy disk drive lets you load commercially available Standard MIDI Files (SMFs) and view song lyrics or notation right on the LCD, and lyrics can even be displayed on¡¡an external monitor using the built-in video output.¡¡
The LCD panel also displays musical sequences for easy composition and arrangement with the onboard multitrack recorder. Features like these are only found in a genuine Roland Atelier like the AT-90S.
- Upper 56 (C3-G7) Lower 76 (E1-G7) Pedal 25 (C2-C4)
- Voices 340 Upper Organ Full 1/2/3, Jazz1/2/3, Pipe1/2/3, Theater1/2 etc Upper Symphonic Strings, Slow Strings, Synth Strings, French Horn, Choir etc. Upper Orchestral Piano, E.Piano, A.Guitar, E.Guitar, Brass, Harp, Harpsi, Vibes, Marimba, Mandolin, Banjo, Accordion, Harmonica etc. Lower Organ Full1/2, Lower1/2/ Pipe1/2/3, Theater1/2 etc. Lower Symphonic Strings, French Horn, Choir etc. Lower Orchestral Piano, E.Piano, A.Guitar, Brass, Harp, Harpsi, Vibes, Marimba, Accordion, Harmonica etc. Solo Violin, Trumpet, Sax, Flute, Oboe, Clarinet etc. Pedal Organ Organ1/2, Pipe, Theater etc. Pedal Orchestral Strings, Contrabass, Electric, Bass & Cymbal etc. Footage Tablets Upper Organ Type Flute, Pipe, Theater Upper Footage 16', 5-1/3', 8', 4', 2-2/3', 2', 1-3/5', 1-1/3', 1' Percussion 4', 2-2/3', Fast Decay Lower Organ Type Flute, Pipe, Theater Lower Footage 16', 5-1/3', 8', 4', 2-2/3', 2', 1-3/5', 1-1/3', 1'
- Number of Accompaniment/SMF
- Play Voices 226
- Rotary Sound, RSS Reverb, Chorus, Glide, Sustain, Vibrato, Pitch Bend Harmony Intelligence
- 24 Arranger Function Arranger On/Off, Start/Stop, Intro/Ending, Sync Start, Fill In (Variation/Original), Leading Bass, Orchestrator (Basic/Advanced1/Advanced2/Full), Break, Cord Intelligence, Intro Count Down, One Touch Program Music Styles 200 Overwritable Styles 16 Memories 12 Music Assistant 128 Quick Registration 96 Composer Tracks 7 Note Storage Approx. 40,000 notes Song Length Max. 999 measures Tempo Quarter note = 20 to 250 Resolution 120 ticks per quarter note Recording Realtime
- Disk Drive 3.5 inch floppy disk drive (2DD/2HD)
- Display Graphic 320 x 240 dot backlit LCD (color) with touch screen
- Rated Power Output 10W x 2, 60W x 2, 100W x 1 Speakers 30cm (12") x 1, 16cm (6-1/2") x 4, 8cm (3") x 2, 5cm (2") x 4 Pedals Damper pedal, Expression pedal,
- Two foot switches (assignable) Connectors AC inlet, Phone jack (Stereo), Pedal connector, MIDI connectors (In/Out), Audio output jacks (L(MONO)/R), Audio input jacks (L(MONO)/R), Aux output jack (for Ambience),
- Video outputjack (NTSC/PAL switchable), Mic jack, Computer connector Finish Dark walnut Accessories Bench, Owner’s manual, 3.5 inch floppy disk (blank disk), Music Style disk, World Style Setup disk, Power cord
- Size and Weight Width 1,374 mm Depth 999 mm Height 1,349 mm
- Weight 176.0 kg
Manuals/PedalsManualUpper: 56 notes (C3-G7), Lower: 76 notes (E1-G7)Pedalboard25 notes (C2-C4)PedalExpression Pedal, Damper Pedal, Two Foot SwitchesSoundSound GeneratorConforms to GM2/GM/GS/XG liteMax. Polyphony256 voicesVoices421 Voices (included 31 Active Expression voices)Drums/SFX Sets18 Drum Sets/1 SFX SetManual Percussion Sets14 setsFootage VoiceFlute, Pipe, TheaterEffectsRotary Sound, RSS Reverb, Sustain, Glide, Pitch Bend, Vibrato, Lower Voice HoldAuto AccompanimentRhythms252 rhythmsDisk/User Rhythm16 rhythmsRhythm CustomizePattern editing of the internal rhythms (Drum Set, Beat, Tempo, Note)Musical ContentsOne Touch Program4,032 settingsMusic Assistant2,000 settingsQuick Registration188 settingsDemo Songs28 songsOther FunctionsRegistration Memories12Harmony Intelligence24 typesComposerTracks7Note StorageApprox. 40,000 notesSong LengthMax. 999 measuresTempoQuarter note = 20-500Resolution120 ticks per quarter noteRecordingRealtime (Replace, Punch In/Out, Loop)NotationDigiScore (Score magnification, Lyric display, Part adjustment, Note name display, Clef adjusment)FunctionsTrack Mute, Bouncing Ball, Lyric DisplayDisk Drive3.5 inch micro floppy disk drive (2HD/2DD)OutputRated Power Output10 W + 10 W + 60 W + 60 W + 100 WSpeakers5 cm x 4 (Tweeter)8 cm x 2 (Full Range, Small)16 cm x 4 (Full Range, Large)30 cm x 1 (Woofer)DisplayGraphic 320 x 240 dot color LCD with touch screenConnectorsHeadphones jack (stereo), Audio Output jacks (L/mono, R),Aux Out jacks (L/mono, R), Audio Input jacks (L/mono, R),Mic Input jack, MIDI connectors (In, Out), Computer connnector,Video Out, Pedalboard Connector, AC InletPower Consumption380 WFinishDark WalnutAccessoriesOwner’s Manual, 3.5 inch micro floppy disk (2HD blank disk),Music Style Disk x 3, Power Cord, PedalboardSize and Weight ( Total )Width1,374 mm54-1/8 inchesDepth999 mm39-3/8 inchesHeight1,349 mm53-1/8 inchesWeight193.6 kg426 lbs. 13 oz.